Finally, the long-promised, definitely under-delivered Ask Us Anything podcast is back. The questions rolled in from Oregon, LA, NYC, and a suspected location below the Mason-Dixon line. Of note, we looked back at those practices we loved from our parents… and those we would advise against, kindly. As it turns out, low blood sugar symptoms change over time, and we covered our own evolution. Par for the course in most episodes, we politely disagreed about the distinction between type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
***Sorry for the echo or “ear up next to a sea concha shell” effect. We figured it out right after the show. Won’t happen again.**
- WHAT’S UP – We’re hosting our next Real Life Diabetes Happy Hour on May 11th at Speakeasy OKC!
- Would you like to share your story? How do you live your creative, real life with the diabetes? Scope out what we look for in a guest post HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your holiday goodies. You can bookmark it to make it easier for future shopping.
- We have a new partner – Myabetic.com. Check out their killer gear and if you use the code DDG you score a discount.
- Sugarsurfing.com by podcast 41 guest Dr. Stephen Ponder.
- Sugar Surfing the book, highly recommended
- Ryan’s article on the type 1 and type 2 argument and validity of the distinction
- Please let us know if you want us to chat about a particular topic or bring on a particular guest… Shoot us an email.
- We would LOVE an iTunes review. It helps us immensely! Start HERE.
- We’re excited to keep the episodes coming and could use your help. Check out the PayPal link below if you’re interested!
Cheers to the highs and lows everyone.