One can only talk oneself for so long, right? Wrong, Amber and Ryan dedicated an entire show to each other (we thought they talked plenty already about themselves in ordinary episodes). In conversation a week prior, they realized much of life had passed by since they had a good sit-down chat. It was time t0 “catch-up” on life, diabetes, and pick-up strategies (Ryan heads to the trail and Amber heads to Whole Foods). Amber elaborates on a DDG post about her recent extraordinarily ignorant endocrinologist visit, while Ryan updates on his new, old-school approach to diabetes management.
- Do you or someone you know have diabetes? Would you like to share your story? We want to hear how you’ve lived your real life with the disease! Scope out what we look for in a guest blog HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your fall wardrobe purchases.
- Amber’s recap, and entertaining version, of her trip to the Endo.
- Yes, we know.
- How to tell your Congress rep to lower insulin prices in this petition.
- Feel free to stalk us on twitter or IG @diabetesgrind
- Take a listen to the full DDG theme song, by Mike Hosty, HERE.
Cheers to the highs and lows everyone.