Honesty and perspective–two traits people with diabetes cherish from those who give us advice about food. Christina has both. Having served with Ryan at Camp Blue Hawk on the medical staff, he was ready to pick her brain about her thoughts on paleo vs vegan, parenting pitfalls in diet, and how she found dietetics. The result? A conversation that stays open-minded and focuses on the big picture: steady blood sugars without compromise to long-term longevity. Oh, and as a show first, Amber arrived midway through the conversation by surprise.
If you’d like to support our monthly episodes monetarily, check out the levels of opportunity below:
- Love, like and share our social media links! Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram.
- Would you like to share your story? How do you live your creative, real life with the diabetes? Scope out what we look for in a guest post HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your holiday goodies. You can bookmark it to make it easier for future shopping.
- Shout out to Camp Blue Hawk
- The Newest Vital Sign
- Stress is a bucket
- CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator)
- Blood sugars are objective data points
- T1D Exchange, Roy Beck
- Glycemic Variability
- Sugar Free Gummy Bears Reviews
- Amber names her Dexcom
- Please let us know if you want us to chat about a particular topic or bring on a particular guest… Shoot us an email (email@example.com).
- We would LOVE an iTunes review. It helps us immensely! Start HERE.