Oklahoma is thankful to have an upcoming state senate candidate who in not only a second generation educator, but the parent of a child recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. In this episode we touch on her son’s diagnosis, insulin affordability & accessibility, and Carri’s day to day life on the campaign trail with three kids. Please note – this is not a political plug, but just an opportunity to have someone in her shoes share life with managing the real world and a child with Type 1 diabetes.
Happy listening everyone, and cheers to the highs and lows!
If you’d like to support the show monetarily, here’s our Paypal link:
- Love, like and share our social media links! Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram.
- Would you like to share your story? How do you live your creative, real life with the diabetes? Scope out what we look for in a guest post HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping. Save yourself some time and bookmark it…
- Novo Nordisk(affordability, access and virtual reality)
- Abbott Freestyle Libre
- Shout out to the Dexcom G6
- Sim patch
- Find your community!
- Amber just kicked off an Etsy account to help with her diabetes supplies and everyday challenges. Check it out and please help spread the word… MOMMANEEDSGROCERIES (aka: mommaneedsdiabetessupplies). FYI – Amber can make custom rings for your T1D cause….