- Do you or someone you know have diabetes? Would you like to share your story? We want to hear how you’ve lived your real life with the disease! Scope out what we look for in a guest blog HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your fall wardrobe purchases.
PROOF WE HAVE SWAG:
You can score one of these killer tees by leaving us an iTunes review. (We swear this is not an elaborate photoshopping effort)
- Feel free to stalk us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Take a listen to the full DDG theme song by Mike Hosty, HERE.
- You have to be your own advocate because a lot of physicians unfortunately don’t have the knowledge to diagnosis someone with diabetes and/or properly treat you.
- Find an Endocrinologist
- Novo Nordisk
- Moms – LET IT GO!
- Methodist Hospital in San Antonio
- Their message was kind and clear – It’s not a death sentence.
- After a year of giving injections, Deirdre chose to use the Animas® Vibe® system and Dexcom G4 Sensor
- Deirdre’s cute wristlet carries all of her supplies.
- We LOVE Deirdre’s Life Philosophy: I chose to continue living my life instead of seeing my diagnosis as a death sentence. So my feeling is that I am not a diabetic, but rather a person living with diabetes.
- Finding the right endocrinologist is key. Amber shares her recent mishap in, Back To The Drawing Board With A New Endocrinologist.
- Deirdre’s Words of Advice
- See an Endo.
- It’s not a death sentence
- No shame