Just getting back to our DDG roots: reflecting on 2016, making fun of each other, and catching up.
- Would you like to share your story? How do you live your creative, real life with the diabetes? Scope out what we look for in a guest post HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your holiday goodies. You can bookmark it to make it easier for future shopping.
- We’re ONE question shy of recording the next Ask Us Anything episode. For the love of all things holy, drop us a question via the SpeakPipe link in the right side of your screen.
- Like, click or comment on what we’re up to via social media.
We’re stoked to present at the JDRF TypeOneNation Summit on January 28th, 2017. We would love to meet you… sign up and join the party.
HAPPY DIAVERSARY RYAN – January 15th!
- People don’t forget to stalk up on low BG stuff. You can purchase them via Amazon…
- RESET – We’re pushing pause and will relaunch on February 15th, 2017 with new content and new style. Interested in joining the DDG Posse… CLICK HERE for details.
- It’s all about trusting your technology. We both gave Dexcom a whirl in 2016.
- JDRF TypeOneNation Summit falls on Amber’s Diaversary!
- Diabetes Burnout – What does that mean to you?
- Amber scores a new job at the Maps 3 Adult Wellness Center and hopes to make an impact on the pre-diabetes and Type 2 diabetes community with the help of the American Diabetes Association. WOOHOO Amber!
- The T1D Exposed calendar is BACK! FYI – We’re hiring trainers, ’cause we about to get naked.
- Article about diabetes and the gut health.
Please let us know if you want us to chat about a particular topic for bring on a guest… Shoot us an email.
We would LOVE an iTunes review. It helps us immensely!
Cheers to the highs and lows everyone.
We’re excited to keep the episodes coming and could use your help. Check out the PayPal link below if you’re interested!