Please contact Penelope ([email protected](dot)com) if you would like to join this list of reputable brands that make life with diabetes a more pleasant one.
- Anastasia Healthy Skin – A restorative line of medical grade body and face care creams, was specifically created for people with chronic conditions like diabetes, neuropathy and restless leg syndrome. The line is formulated to replenish moisture, increase circulation and ease chronic discomfort. Use discount code DiabetesGrind at checkout to save $15.
- Diathrive – Use coupon code DDG to score a free bottle of 50 test strips.
- Life Line Screening is the premier provider of preventive health screenings for stroke and cardiovascular disease risk. Screenings are easy, painless and affordable. DDG special offer – a package of five screenings for $149 (normally $330). CLICK HERE to find locations near you.
- Splendid Spoon – CLICK HERE to receive $25 off your order.
- Streamlined Podcasts – Save 10% on your first month plan with coupon code: Amber
- T1D Exchange – Be heard. Support the T1D community. Help drive research that matters. Join today! CLICK HERE to learn more.
- Ultima Replenisher is an advanced, balanced electrolyte drink that provides highly effective hydration with six electrolytes and no junk, sugar, calories or carbs. SHOP AWAY.
- Jewelry and accessories from WorldFinds uplifts artisans by creating dignified work, meaningful opportunities and long term partnerships. From the repurposed textiles to the handcrafted, small batch methods used, WorldFinds strives for style and sustainability every step of the way. WorldFinds is a proud member of the Fair Trade Federation and Green America so you can feel good about supporting them. Use discount code DDG25 at checkout for 25% off your entire order.
- ZYIA – We feel that pushing your body and mind is easier and more fun with friends and family (AKA: diapeeps). Our mission is to inspire and uplift by making activity a fun and essential part of life. SHOP AWAY friends.
Entrepreneurs (side hustles):
Many of us living with diabetes have a side gig to keep up with the astronomical expense of this disease so I want to support my fellow diapeep entrepreneurs.
- “Clean & Simple Diabetes Recipes” – A busy woman’s guide to enjoying food without being overwhelmed. CLICK HERE to receive a 15% discount.
Dana Swan – I found safety in the diabetic online community, I started drawing more and more and sharing portraits of myself and others just as they were, pumps, scars and all. CLICK HERE to shop and use code DDGRIND at checkout for a 10% discount.
More creative diapeeps will be listed soon. Stay tuned.