Amber and Ryan got together, just to catch up because the diabetes world is booming with news. Inhaled insulin is on the diabetes radar again, with Afrezza now on the market. New research revealed how diabetes leads to an increased risk of depression. They were not surprised. Mindfulness plays a role here, and they discussed its benefits. Coconut oil has them obsessed. Along with those topics, they rambled as only those with diabetes can, regarding just about everything that affects blood sugar, which is well, everything.
- Amber and Ryan mentioned the meaningful, insightful piece of art on the wall, completely about diabetes.
- Dave Asprey is the founder of THE Bulletproof Coffee. Check out his message HERE.
- Ryan came up with his own version of bulletproof coffee.
- Ryan mentioned a saturated fat study out of Ohio State.
- NutritionFacts.org, the place to research any food item.
- Amber loves the Oh She Glows Cookbook, a plant-based edition to your cookbook library.
- Amber and Ryan discussed the latest inhaled insulin by Mannkind = Afrezza
- Check out ScottsDiabetes.com. He’s dropping knowledge over there.
Thank you Jonathan Stapleton for doing the fine engineering work to produce this podcast.