Imagine you’re at work. It’s 10AM. You search through your belongings for your meter, maybe you need to calibrate the CGM. But… you left the meter on your kitchen table. If you’re Elliot Gatt, you simply walk down the hallway and open up a new box of Good Glucos strips, a company he developed after years of frustration with test strip price gouging. Without insurance, they offer accurate strips at an affordable price while giving strips back to someone in need. Ever heard of anything like this? We hadn’t either, and that’s why we’re breaking down his journey, including his involvement in the Bike Beyond adventure across the US starting June 3rd.
To support the show and our sponsor, while also snagging some test strips, especially if you’re tired of buying Relions at Walmart, and questioning their accuracy (been there), follow the link below to GoodGlucos:
- Would you like to share your story? How do you live your creative, real life with the diabetes? Scope out what we look for in a guest post HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your holiday goodies. You can bookmark it to make it easier for future shopping.
- We have a new partner – Myabetic.com. Check out their killer gear and if you use the code DDG you score a discount.
- Follow the Bike Beyond journey:
- Follow the Good Glucos team:
- Please let us know if you want us to chat about a particular topic or bring on a particular guest… Shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We would LOVE an iTunes review. It helps us immensely! Start HERE.
- We’re excited to keep the episodes coming and could use your help. Check out the PayPal link below if you’d like to chip in a few bucks.