We got the green light to interview IndyCar driver and fellow guy with type 1 diabetes, Charlie Kimball. He not only keeps his car on the track, he stays out of the low BG pits. In this episode he shares his father’s in-car orange juice invention, his daily attitude, and how he became the (sort of) first T1D IndyCar driver.
- Great looking couple. Here’s a shot from the before-mentioned wedding:
Photo by Nathaniel Edmunds Photography
- The glorious shot of Charlie’s garden. We love this!
- Check out Charlie’s finish at the Firestone 600 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Charlie’s an excellent follow on Twitter: @racewithinsulin
- We hope you enjoyed the acoustic version of our NEWest theme song. Check out the live version on this Youtube link.
- Join the iTunes Review Contest right here.
Thank you Novo Nordisk for including Amber’s name on the Tresiba IndyCar!