In life, we meet people who leave us feeling lighter and rejuvenated–Tonya’s one of those people. Every word she speaks is embodied in her own life. She’s curious and open-minded, a professional student in healthy living. As a nurse at Wellness and Longevity (an functional medicine clinic in Oklahoma City), she works with patients daily on optimizing their foundations for health. In her second episode (refresh with episode 10), we focus on the foundations of a vital life and how to reengage with meaningful resolutions. Diabetes can be a reflection of how we’re eating, moving, sleeping, and managing the mind. Tonya helps us get back to those basics, letting diabetes management reflect back out.
If you’d like to pick Tonya’s brain about any number of the ideas from the show, hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll direct you her way.
If you’d like to support the show monetarily, here’s our Paypal link:
- Love, like and share our social media links! Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram.
- Would you like to share your story? How do you live your creative, real life with the diabetes? Scope out what we look for in a guest post HERE!
- Amazon is kind enough to throw a little change our way whenever you click on this banner before shopping for all of your holiday goodies. You can bookmark it to make it easier for future shopping.
- Dr. Rothwell’s Clinic – Wellness and Longevity
- Theme: You are never without the power to impact your healthy own health by your nutritional load!
- GMO’s and Possible Effect on Gut Bio
- Vitamin D
- Keith Bishop of Flourish Pharmacy.
- Fresh or frozen over canned and processed. Produce needs to be about 85% of your diet.
- Find a food blog or Instagram that you like.
- A4M symposium
- Cinnamon systematic review, results, and dosing
- Cumin and inflammation.
- Cumin and AGEs
- CBD and Chronic Pain Review
- Phosphatidylserine and brain function
- Kindness is Tonya’s real prescription, especially in the world of diabetes management
- Gut microbiome, obesity, and diabetes
- Dogs and immunity
- How about we all take a breath together?
Cheers to the highs and lows everyone!