In my nightly reading, I’m often overwhelmed by the abundance of all things “doom & gloom” on the diabetes front. The overall message seems to be – you’re going to die a lot sooner than the average person and here is a long list of complications to look forward to. BOO.
Image taken from ahealthblog.com
I’m kicking off the week with a positive vibe by offering a sneak peak into my stockpile of recent reads. I’ve officially become an article hoarder. I hope you enjoy a few articles that made me laugh or offered a positive outlook on the disease. Happy Reading.
- The Diabetes Oscar Awards
- I particularly liked the Best Documentary Feature and Short: Living Vertical’s Project 365
- 5 Women With Diabetes Whose Fashion Game Is Totally On Point
- LOVE the Camino Clutch (I’m always down for a new handbag).
- The Top 10 Diabetes Breakthroughs of 2014
- This article shines some light on the doom and gloom.
- Spare a Rose – Partners for Diabetes Change
- Partnering For Diabetes Change seems like a worthy cause.