I’m fascinated with diabetes care and advocacy efforts in other countries so I was thrilled to connect with Bridget, a fellow T1D making waves in South African healthcare. She goes above and beyond to ensure people living with diabetes have the information and tools they need to live their best life. South Africa has a long way to go and I feel confident Bridget will be leading the movement.
Anastasia Healthy Skin, a restorative line of medical body and face care creams, was specifically created for people with chronic conditions like diabetes, neuropathy and restless leg syndrome. The line is formulated to replenish moisture, increase circulation and ease chronic discomfort. Use Discount code: DiabetesGrind at checkout to receive $15 off any one product.
Bridget McNulty is a published author, co-founder of Sweet Life Diabetes Community and one of South Africa’s most trusted diabetes voices. She has been living with Type 1 diabetes for 14 years, and is also the co-founder of SA Diabetes Advocacy and the Diabetes Alliance, and recently started South Africa’s first diabetes podcast: Diabetic South Africans.
Diabetic South Africans
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at email@example.com.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest