To all those who need to hear this – yes you can! This is the lifelong motto of Kristina Loskarjova, a woman who sets her mind to something and makes it happen while living her best life with T1D. She shares how taking a step back from the pressures of management could be exactly what you need to get back out and start living a fulfilled life. Kristina is an accomplished designer, entrepreneur and author who is sharing her story and those of other people living extraordinary lives with this disease.
This episode was brought to you by Real Good Foods who offer a ton of delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner options and can be found in grocery stores across the country. Feel free to shop HERE or pop on over to the Diabetes Daily Grind Affiliate page. Happy shopping!
Kristina Loskarjova is a spirited businesswoman and author who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of three. She considers herself lucky for having been raised by parents who believed she could do anything in life. Kristina has enjoyed numerous exciting and buzzing experiences: from winning fashion design competitions, finishing a world-class business university in London UK, to starting her own company while successfully managing her health. Kristina is now showing other Type 1s that this lifestyle, and indeed any chosen lifestyle, is possible. Her goal is to prove to others that anyone, anywhere can pursue their dreams.
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at [email protected].
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders, medical gurus, research teams and IT geniuses. Contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest