I’ve joked, and/or compared my diabetes management to OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), but hadn’t met anyone living with both conditions until interviewing Brett Ryan Stewart. Brett is a Nashville based producer who shared – “ultimately what OCD kind of comes down to is this inability to accept what you can’t control and then obsessing about a way to control the uncontrollable.” I’m sure many of you living with T1D can relate to this mentality and Brett’s ability to give us a look into his daily life was eye opening to say the least.
The Real Life Diabetes Podcast has worked with a ton of brands who make life with diabetes a more pleasant one. If you would like to learn more about advertising opportunities or sponsorships, please contact Penelope, penelope@diabetesdailygrind(dot)com.
- WIREBIRD Productions
- Beyond Type 1 article about Brett & Crystal Bowersox collaboration
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope, penelope@diabetesdailygrind(dot)com.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders, medical gurus, research teams and IT geniuses. Contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest