Well, we warned you and now it’s time to share another episode of “Ask Us Anything“. In this episode, we received stellar questions from #DOC royalty and some brave souls who were kind enough to leave us a SpeakPipe message. Amber & Ryan share their deepest thoughts, not advice on diabetes complications, drinking bourbon, carb guessing in uncharted territory and how to encourage a “friend” to make healthier food choices. We’re keeping it real and sharing some laughs. Hope you enjoy the show.
- Take a listen to the full DDG theme song by Mike Hosty, HERE. or check out the live version on this Youtube link
- There’s nothing like hearing from the #DOC. We’re honored fellow T1D Grinders drop us a line. If you’re not familiar with these names – click on their names because they’re worth checking out.
- Changing unhealthy eating habits
- Dr. Oz – “People don’t change because of what they know, people change based on how they feel”.
- Michael Pollan –
- Counting Carbs
- On this counting carbs thing, we talked about it extensively in the last episode with Amy McKinnon (@vegamy).
- The Loaded Bowl vegan food truck – item in question. What’s your carb count for this delicious portion of vegan mac & cheese? It’s dope!!!! Look for their truck around OKC… and new brick and mortar location in The Farmers Market District.