I’ve taken the Real Life Diabetes podcast on the road and spent a fabulous, BUT way too short amount of time in Scottsdale, Arizona. What better way to kickoff this epic adventure than attending a Beyond Type 1 meet up? I am thrilled to publish Podcast 60 with one of the Beyond Type 1 hostesses, Lauren Bongiorno; virtual Diabetic Health Coach, Entrepreneur, and Author of the Diabetic Health Journal.
Lauren Bongiorno is a virtual Diabetic Health Coach, Entrepreneur, and Author of the Diabetic Health Journal. Lauren coaches and creates resources for people with Type 1 Diabetes all over the world to achieve optimal diabetes management and feel strong and empowered. Lauren’s practice is rooted in her 360 degree approach, emphasizing wellness throughout the mind, body, and soul. She believes that through self reflection and mindfulness we are better able to understand our own patterns, achieve our goals, and reform our most limiting habits. Lauren continues to be a leading voice in the online community to her 28 thousand Instagram followers, is an ambassador for Lululemon, and was recently nominated by Pure Wow as one of the Top 100 entrepreneurs to watch for 2019 for her work in the diabetic space.
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest