While on the road with the Real Life Diabetes podcast in Scottsdale, I had the pleasure of having dinner with Paloma Kemak (aka Glitter Glucose). Her story is very different from mine, but her diagnosis and overall mindset is entertaining and up-lifting. Paloma’s energy and ability to laugh while sharing her story is contagious and inspiring to PWDs from across the globe.
Her name is Paloma but she answers to “Glitter Glucose!” A 29-year-old, full-time diabetes advocate from Scottsdale, AZ, and was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April 2013. She created this persona two years later to connect with other people living with diabetes. Through her blog and Instagram page, she has been able to connect with people worldwide and share “me too’s”! She loves advocating, sharing her favorite products and tips for making life with diabetes a little brighter.
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest