This globetrotting T1D just embarked on a 12-month remote year journey with a focus to reach one million people living with diabetes. Her candid approach, charismatic attitude, and ability to touch on hot topics will transform lives and prevent diabetes burnout. With 39 1/2 years of experience and a handful of degrees, Dr. Jody is an expert in all things diabetes making her the perfect guest.
This episode was brought to you by InPen, America’s only FDA cleared Smart Insulin Pen + app system.
Dr. Jody Stanislaw received her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine in 2007; is a Certified Diabetes Educator and a Type 1 Diabetes Specialist. Having lived with Type 1 Diabetes since the age of seven and struggling for years on her own, she has dedicated her career to helping others with Type 1 with living happy and healthy lives. She can work with patients no matter their location.
Patients from over thirty states and ten countries have dramatically improved their lives with diabetes via working with her via her virtual practice. From her 35+ years of experience, she teaches life-changing information about how to successfully manage type 1 that most patients have never learned. Additionally, she also supports patients with diet, exercise, sleep, emotional health, as well as overall well-being.
Yet there are millions around the world still struggling. To tackle this gap, she has created the first-ever type 1 diabetes virtual training course series, covering key topics such as: what to eat & how to dose, how to get off the blood sugar roller coaster, how to master blood sugar and exercise, and how to stay positive and avoid burnout.
To learn about these resources and how to work with Dr. Jody, visit: www.DrJodyND.com
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest