A few months ago, I received a heartfelt video message from a person I’d never met, and it had me and my friends and family in tears. It was exactly the boost I needed to keep going. Dr. Fox is one of the good guys – the doctor who truly cares about his patients and their sense of wellbeing after leaving his office. His holistic mind, body, spirit approach is one you rarely, if ever, see in the endocrine world. He has taken a chance by stepping out of the traditional medical community box and intends to make a much larger impact on the diabetes community with his programming and overall approach to treatment.
This episode was brought to you by InPen, America’s only FDA cleared Smart Insulin Pen + app system.
When he is not working with clients he loves to spend time outside riding his bike, running, or hiking, or just spending time with his wife and 2 teenagers. And he loves to read. A lot.
To learn more about Dr. Fox and Learn Diabetes Mastery: CLICK HERE.
Podcast Bonus: You can secure your Learning Diabetes Mastery subscription at a lifetime discounted rate of $29 per month by using the code, REALLIFEDIABETES
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest