Chris and his wife Candace are honest, vulnerable and a little sappy at times, but are the perfect reminder there are still good ones out there. You know, the ones who support you and your diabetes through the good, the bad and a serious hypo while educating their three kiddos along the way. Together, they resonate love, compassion and a supportive partnership and are role models for us all – diabetes or not.
This episode was brought to you by InPen, America’s only FDA cleared Smart Insulin Pen + app system.
Chris has been living with type 1 diabetes for over 22 years. Candace has been living with Chris’s type 1 diabetes for 16 of those years. Together, they show how the love, care, compassion, and a supportive partnership can help someone with diabetes thrive.
- Music: https://swarmer.bandcamp.com/
- Diabetic Ink: https://diabeticink.tumblr.com/
- Diathrive: https://diathrive.com/
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at email@example.com.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest