I am wrapping up this decade with one last long episode, but I promise, it is worth listening to the very end and entertaining if nothing else. The theme of this episode is knowing the difference between being a constant, and being a pest. Monica backs this motto by providing actionable items and tips to help us relinquish fear and get involved. Her demeanor is calm and her voice is soft, but her words are powerful and changing lives for all people living with diabetes.
This episode was brought to you by InPen, America’s only FDA cleared Smart Insulin Pen + app system.
Monica has been rolling with type 1 diabetes since 1999. Currently in her last semester of nursing school, she previously spent time in western Ukraine as a Peace Corps Volunteer and in Washington, DC, in the foods program at the FDA. When she isn’t working or studying, she spends her time with her people (most often, rabble rousing).
- Health and Human Services Interim Study: Cost of Prescription Drugs by Senator Carri Hicks
- OK Election Board
- 2020 OK Legislative Spring Calendar
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at email@example.com.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest