After a recent announcement from Novo Nordisk I cleared my schedule to record this episode with Dr. Todd Hobbs, Chief Medical Officer for North America and Ken Inchausti, Senior Director of Corporate Communications. In this open discussion they share resources and cost saving programs, details about insulin production, insulin trials and what’s on the horizon for insulin therapies. I learned SO much about a drug I’ve been taking for decades!
Thank you everyone for submitting your questions for this episode. Please feel free to contact me any time if there is someone you would like me to interview.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
- Hotline: 844.NOVO4ME (M-F, 8:30am-11:00pm, Sat, 11:00am-7:00pm)
- My $99 insulin (three vials or two pack of pens)
- Generic Insulin/Unbranded Biologic (50% regular price)
- Immediate Supply Option
- Enhanced Patient Assistance – If you use a Novo Nordisk insulin and lost health insurance coverage because of a change in job status due to COVID-19, you may be eligible to enroll in their program and receive insulin free-of-charge for 90 days. Assistance can be extended to the end of 2020, after the 90-day window, for otherwise eligible patients who have been denied Medicaid coverage.
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest
Please note: We are not giving medical advice, but only sharing our story and management about life with diabetes. Please seek medical advice from your regular GP or endocrinologist before changing your diabetes regimen.