Who says an old dog can’t learn new tricks?! Repeat guest and dear friend, Mark Carter joins the show and shares how and why he has created a T1D backup plan. He has re-assessed and found better strategies that have left him feeling freer and refreshed. Let’s dive into Mark’s story and learn how finding the right physician and going back to the basics (MDI) got his diabetes back on track.
- Welcome back after 10 weeks!!
- I’m now in San Antonio, Texas so hit me up if you live in the area.
- It would make my heart happy if you left an iTunes review.
- Please join me for the Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour each Thursday from 5 – 6:15pm CST. CLICK HERE to register.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
Shout out to the brave souls who invested in me and the Diabetes Daily Grind early on. Thank you for supporting the DDG mission Cali’flour Foods, i2u Culinary Solutions, and Dr. Topher Fox from the Alpine Center for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Hit us up if you are interested in getting involved, penelope@diabetesdailygrind(dot)com.