Who says an old dog can’t learn new tricks?! Repeat guest and dear friend, Mark Carter joins the show and shares how and why he has created a T1D backup plan. He has re-assessed and found better strategies that have left him feeling freer and refreshed. Let’s dive into Mark’s story and learn how finding the right physician and going back to the basics (MDI) got his diabetes back on track.
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at email@example.com.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Stay engaged by joining the private Real Life Diabetes Virtual Happy Hour Facebook group.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest