I’m a sucker for witty banter and was thrilled to connect with Jutta Haaramo, co-founder of the Happy Bob app, who has brought a bit of lightheartedness to managing her son’s life with T1D. Her mission is to share the latest diabetes data, without overloading people with information by making it a fun, and rewarding experience. This is just the beginning of an exciting partnership with Jutta and the Happy Bob app team.
This episode was brought to you by Outer Aisle Gourmet Foods, a delicious low-carb, grain & gluten-free bread made from simple ingredients like cauliflower, eggs and parmesan. Be sure to use DAILYGRIND20 at checkout for a 20% discount on your first order.
Jutta Haaramo, Happy Bob Founder and T1D Mom. Six years ago Jutta’s oldest son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. With the overload of diabetes data, Jutta started to think about how the real-time diabetes data could be turned into intuitive, fun experiences that would help in keeping glucose more stable. Together with a small team they built Happy Bob, a diabetes app combining gamification and humor that is used by thousands of people with diabetes every day.
Article from the National Center for Biotechnology Information. LINK
- Please support the advocacy efforts and future podcasts by making a donation.
- The Affiliate Page is live!!
- If you would like to join this list of reputable brands, contact Penelope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Just the Facts Please podcast series will soon launch featuring industry leaders and experts in the medical field. Please contact Penelope if you’re interested in learning more.
- Leave an iTunes review
- Sign up for the Diabetes Daily Grind Newsletter
- Stay Engaged: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, & Pinterest