We recently came across an article by Healthline.com that had us both laughing and crying. CLICK HERE to read the article. It is so nice to know that others get it and can join us in laughing about the daily struggles of living with this disease.
We are particularly fond of the following:
- #2 – You have an entire drawer, dresser or, or closet devoted to diabetes supplies.
- #7 – Your fingers appear to spell something in braille.
- #10 – You should test your blood sugar six times a day, but insurance only approved you for one strip a week.
- #17 – You find used test strips in your refrigerator, but don’t know how they got there.
- #29 – To lick or to wipe? That is the question. (I never knew that licking was an option until I met Ryan).
The Grind has created a few additions to this list. Hope you enjoy. Continue reading